Double Chocolate Monster Cookies
Takes , Makes 20 cookies.
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- Â½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons Softened Butter
- Â½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons brown Sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until completely melted & smooth. Set Aside.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the butter, sugars and vanilla, scraping down side of bowl as needed. Beat in melted chocolate and egg yolks. Add the dry ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Top with sprinkles if so desired.
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 9 minutes. Cool slightly before serving